Married Men's Group
The group is held regularly once per month.
Confidentiality is of the utmost importance, and every guy interested in participating must go through a pre-screening process with HIM Program staff to discuss the rules of the group, answer questions about the group, and then disclose location and times of the meeting.
To get more information or to set up a pre-screening interview, email us or call 612.348.9100.
GOALS OF THE GROUP
- Alleviate isolation and fear
- Build peer support
- Increase knowledge about HIV/STDs
- Education around safer sex
- Access to safer sex materials and testing services
- Connection to other support resources
All HIM program groups are free.
For more information or to get involved in one of our groups, email us or call the HIM Program line at 612.348.9100.